Alright I'll begin with friday.

Did practically nothing the whole day except practise the riffs for praise and worship at night. I was a little worried about how it was gonna turn out cos I wasnt all too happy with Wednesday's practice. The whole band was really messy and the singers had problems here and there etc. Fortunately, Friday turned out to be the best praise and worship for Friday growths in a long time.

The music was awesome, and I thouroughly enjoyed playing together with amplify. Haha, Especially using Bern's pedal board, fully equipped with all the pedals I need, including the Wah pedal. Heh.My favourite song of the night was the final song. We redid a really old song and made it super funky. I hope there's a recording of the entire session.

Now, Saturday and Today. National selections for bowling. Two words = fucked up. Haha. I got a blister on my thumb on the 4th game on Saturday, which means that I would have to survive 4 more games with the blister, plus another 8 more today. This leaves me with an extremely sore, blistered thumb and I doubt I'm in any condition to train tomorrow. Bleah. Oh yes, I forgot to mention my position, but I doubt any of you would want to know. Haha. Basically, I'm within the leaders pack at the bottom of the table.

So ya, thats basically it for today. I'm exhausted. LOL.

Popular posts from this blog