Long time since I posted some shit on this blog, so ya.

Ok first off, Taxis. If i remember correctly, it was last Thursday when I was on the way to training at Pocket. I got into a cab that was just passing by the lane after my house and I got into it cos I was running late. Apparently, this cab driver loves to horn at people and cars.

Right at the first juntion that we were at, he horned at a car cos it didnt turn fast enough. Like hello? The damn main road is jam packed with speeding cars so if the car in front wont turn ealier, it probably means it isnt safe?

And so after that episode, the grumpy old man continued on the journey and just as we passed Siglap Centre, chapter 2 came. An elderly man was crossing the road about 100 metres infront and he reached the middle of the two way road when the taxi was about 50 metres away and the driver horned again.

Well, if you didnt know mr grumpy taxi driver, you could have scared that poor old man for all you know. And then chapter 3. I had to go to chinese swimming club to get my bowling balls so i told him to go to the carpark. asked thim to wait for me for a minute while i ran up to get my stuff and guess wad? He asked me for a damn deposit. No wait, he DEMANDED a deposit. If it wasnt bad enough that I was gonna be late for training, he had to come up with this. It wasnt as if I" didnt tell him I NEEDED to get to 2 places. Dumb fuck.

The more he ran his mouth, the more irritated i got and so I just told him off and said, " I wont be gone for a damn minute, can you just wait here because I'm bloody rushing for time." and I got out of the cab and went upstairs to get my stuff.

Then when I got to Katong Shopping Centre, I just got out of the cab as quickly as possible, and as soon as I got out, he horned, AGAIN. This time cos the car infront of him didnt move. I just didnt get what his problem was. And by the way, his license plate number is SHC 6** Z.

Geez. Thank God the other cabs I took weren't as bad. But still, cab fare's are a fucking killer.

Hougang to Choa Chu Kang = $20

Choa Chu Kang to Tanah Merah by MRT = $2.80

Need i say more?

Anyway, I've been busy supporting a retreat since Thursday right up till Sunday. Tiring but I enjoyed it. Though sometimes you can just fall asleep halfway during the talks. Haha. Especially when the day begins at 6.30 and I'm barely awake. LOL.

But the retreat healed. Definately.

Nevertheless, there's one thing I need to say. Something which happened on the final day as we were practising the songs for the following session. I did not like what I saw and heard. It shocked me to say the least. And I'm very sure all those around weren't the least bit pleased or impressed by the way you reacted to a harmless comment. Feeling unwell or tired does not give you mean you have the priviledge of reacting in the way you did and you are old enough to know it.

Anyway I had a talk with Julian abt some stuff and I found it very meaningful. I wont reveal what the topic was because I dont think it is the right time and it might be a sensitive issue. It isnt about anyone's character or attitude. More technical stuff.

Alright, now onto Sunday night. On the way home from soccer, me and a few of the SLK-ians witnessed an absolute hair-raising, spine-tingling sight. An elderly man about 70 years old, clad in a PINK polo t-shirt, black shorts, Converse SNEAKERS, rings on boths hand, ear studs and to cap top it all off, literally, a blonde PEROXIDE CROP complete with his hair gelled up in the front.

MY GOD. Talk about trying too hard to fit in. HAHA. I'll try to post a picture of him soon.

will be back soon. haha.



out.

Popular posts from this blog