war memorial. another of my works.

Went out with Daryl on Saturday to take photos in town. got a few really great shots, but what we needed most was a tripod. Haha.

Ok anyway, that was Saturday. Onto Wednesday. Had a ministry day outing sorta, so the choir and band went bowling at Chinese Swimming Club. Had a really great time. I got andrew influenced. Heh. Now he wants to get a bowling ball.

So lunch afterwards and then everybody left for home. Andrew and Julian stayed to bowl a few more games then they follow my family back to my house and stayed for dinner. After dinner, i felt, was the best time of the day. We began writing praise and worship songs with my dad. In just 2 hours, we came up with 3 songs bar majority of the words. But the arrangement of the songs were settled. Only by God's grace.

Two of the songs are more contemporary praise and stuff while the last one is a real funky one. With lots of guitar riffs. Haha. So for the night,I came up with the basic chord arrangement, Julian on keyboard and Andrew on bass. My dad gave the melody. It just worked so well and smoothly.

Well back to work on these songs now. Heh.

Popular posts from this blog