Sometimes school just aint about the subjects you learn. Its more about the experiences that you live to go through.

Friendships. Maybe thats the most important lesson school has taught thus far.

I mean you're bound to get some stick now and then when things dont exactly go your way. Ups and downs are part and parcel of life. Lately, alot of people been having a torrid time with friends, I would say. Some close to me, some not as, but all the same.

Personally, I treasure friendships alot and I believe friends are God's great gift to us. They help us to learn and grow and we reciprocate. I'm utterly grateful for the people I've known and those that I've gotten to know this year.

So here's a small shout out to the people that make life meaningful.

T02: Its been a great semester with you guys and I'm grateful for the experiences I've been through with you guys.

The few from T04: Its been good knowing the few of you from orientation and I definitely wanna know you guys better.

4E4 2005: The craziest bunch of monkeys to walk this planet. Never a dull day in class even though the lessons sometimes make you wanna rip someone's head off. The fun, laughter, chaoing school to go eat prata at Simpang, the Wild Wild Wet and the rest of the crap definitely stays with me. Absolutely unforgettable. Who gave a shit even though it was O level year? Hah.

The Band: An amazing bunch of people with boundless musical talent. Its been awesome playing in the band with you guys and practices are one of the things I look forward to every week. Yes, Nick, you're included here even though you're part of the singers. Haha. And Brendan too.

SLK: Known alot of you guys since Sec 1 and it kinda cool that we've grown up so much till now. Doing what we love best in the AFL. Its been absolutely fantastic playing soccer with you guys every Sunday. A great bunch of lads.

My bowling mates: Been hanging around you guys the most and its been great. Working and playing with you people is a blast. Be it training or competition, there's always never ending laughs.

To those who dont seem to fit into any of the above category: This doesnt mean I forgot you guys alright? Haha. Drop me a note if I missed you out yeah?

Popular posts from this blog