presentation was the most stressful ive been so far this year. such a solemn lesson made possible only by her. Darn. I talked too slowly plus there was this 5 second period where my mind went blank. The last thing you want happening to you during a presentation. Blah. Ok enough about this.

After school went lunch at Pastamania then to Coffee Bean for drinks. Reached home dead tired, only to be "motivated" to follow my dad and bro out to queensway.

Turns out pretty darn good in fact. Heh. When I least expect it, I get a new pair of predators in my hands. Didnt buy from Weston cos it was too ex. $224 was the cheapest they could go. So off i went to Salam and Sons. Haha. Never heard of them before but...I got my predators for a neat price of $209. Not bad for an hour's work. Heh. Ok band prac now.

out.

Popular posts from this blog