SLK 8 - 1 Rainbow FC.

Haha. Great game. Great result. The england connection. Wah with2, Quek with a hat-trick and not wanting to be left out, I had to join in the act with a hat-trick of my own. My official goal tally: 7 in 3 games. Really didnt expect to score so many so fast. Oh well. Haha.

After match had training, then dinner with SLK. Celebrate Daryl Ong's birthday, well, include chubs, mark and me in there too. Chubs was on 3rd May, Daryl on the 4th and me and Mark on the 5th. Cool shit. So dinner was at Fish and Co. at Bugis. Good food, good laughs.

Sorry we had to smash the cake on your face Daryl. Hahaha. Hows abouts I put that cake smashin video up on youtube.com? Haha. Daryl and his quest for world domination through the lamest of shits. Anyway Happy 18th birthday to all those who are supposed to be 18. Heh.

Ok. I'm feeling kinda tired. Still have journalism project tmr and some stupid logo design and some research project to finish by end of the month. Bummer. Oh well, we'll just wait and see how it goes.

I wanna buy the predator absolute.

Popular posts from this blog