do we bend the rules or burn away like candles?

Had fever yesterday. Was like dying during school. Boby aching all over. Infuriating shit. Haha. Anyway I'm feeling very much alive and kicking right now. Starting the feel the vibe for soccer tmr. Heh.

Assignments, assignments. Why cant thou just piss of and leave me to enjoy life. Haha. Shakespeare for you. Deadlines are just under 2 weeks away and I've only completed my logo design report. Havent even started on the logo itself. Haha.

Marketing not started yet. Monday hopefully we'll get some of it done. Journalism...Hmmm. Should be easy. MEDIA AND SOCIETY, god knows what we have to do. My group shortlisted a number of reference books from school but NEVER got down to checking them out again. All of these to be done in the coming week. Stressful but I like the challenge. Heh.

Music was good today. Though my mind was not really working due to the after effects of the fever, i think i managed to do quite okay. Had some procession for Mother Mary in conjunction with Mother's Day. Have you bought YOUR mum anything? Haha. Ok back to the topic. After the procession, Me, Julian, Madd, Joyve and Raphael went back up to the audi to "jam". Tried to play the songs that Julian and Madd composed. Very pop/ballad-ish. Neat stuff. In between was some mad jamming with me, Julian and Raph. Haha. Funky electric grooves. I think that tune would be great for an opening song. Haha.

Anyway its late now. I need sleep before soccerrrrr. Haha.

To Sherilyn, Michelle, Tiffany, Janine and whoever i missed out. (cant rmb exactly la):
Thanks for the concern on thursday. Really appreciate it.

Popular posts from this blog