great day in sch todae. haha don think i've ever dreaded going to sch dis year.been really memorable. kk so anyway..lessons as usual. completed most of my dnt folio. haha. fun subject. oh ya and todae the class was mad takin photos. all for yearbook.got pics ofr mdm soh, freddy, mr soh...and the class. haha. k then after sch went bowling..fun too but my finger injured. hasnt gotten any better since last week. hahas.then went back to sch for dnt practicals after that. finally my artefact is coming to life. just that i blue the wrong piece of wood together. shit. haha and that piece of teak wood wad like dam nice. now maybe gotta use some shit wood as the backing for my artefact..oh well. just now went sfx..played for mas. felt really good playing rythm guitar again. haha really miss my variax man..alright..thats bout it i guess for todae.
bye.


b
i
a
n
c
a
. love.

Popular posts from this blog