todae is the dam greatest day of my life...haha. k first. school din start off too bad. had history then chinese and den reading period. ok so far. then after recess had ss lesson with a less den happy mr gill....scary stuff. haha den had english..oh ya we got our new files la...and oh sit i forgot bout the donation card..die...tomorrow must hand up...and i haven collected a single cent! lolx. so my soccer guys were dismissed at 12.45 to have our lunch and den go to tampines sec...so we ate in school...den took 10 and walked. we played the 3 pm game so it was really hot. but in any case...i decided to use my f-50 boots...haha. it was tight but it was all worth the pain. haha about the 5th minute i chipped the keeper for the first goal...haha. den din do much except defend for the rest of the half. second half began. my feet were better cos i took out the boots for a while...ya. k den my second goal came at bout the 15th minute of the second half...haha. keeper's mistake and wham bam thankiew ma'am. my second goal...haha. and aroung 5 minutes later my hat trick was sealed...haha...all the work done by peter raj was paid off..hel dribbled past 3 fellas then layed the ball across the goal for me and i smashed it in man.and so we won 3-0. felt dam bloody good...hope the next game can play like dat too...haha...welll im dead tired...gtg bye!!!

Popular posts from this blog