1st dae of chinese new yaer! haha and the ang paos are flowing in! yayness...haha. k so this morning woke up for 9.30 mass...was dam sleepy throughout. and i still am. haha. wore my new shirt together with my springfield jeans and my pierre cardini shoes...was quite ok la...then after mass went to my aunt house a while...then went to my grandma house [mom's side]. had the usual yearly steamboat and as usual i was the last one left eating there cos i will always wait till the rest finish then i go eat...haha. so after that i came back then later my aunt coming over for dinner..and my dad says we gonna have WILO[in teochew it means steam boat].lolx... but then guess wad my dad meant? Whatever Is Left Over. lolx. full of shit sia...k den at my grandma's house just now, while eating, my mum told my dad 'ur balls are cooked already!' then me and my dad were like 'wth?' apparently she was referring to the sotong balls in the steamboat...haha and my mom was like going on and on with her ovbsession with sotong balls and the word balls. lolx. k and just before i got home, we went to bp at siglap to get some food and while waiting to pay, guess wad happened, my dad and my mom picked up the latest edition of fhm and they were browsing through it...haha sooo...i just join in...funny sia. then my dad was like saying 'now steph song getting more and more pretty huh." haha. k then was wathing surprise wedding just now and then i saw the biggest boo boo of my life! haha the lady proposed then the guy answered 'its a pleasure for to to say this to u tonight, and to me it is an honour to take u as my husband.' wahahahahahhahahhahahahhaah!!! then his wife to be had to correct him...lolx! anyway...this is the additional part of the post being done now...at 11.14. the previous part was dona at bout 5. k so just now had steamboat again for dinner. then after dinner i went up to go wrestle with my bro and my cousins....haha den my dad ask me go down play black jack. was fun man...i started off with 4 bucks borrowed from mi daddy den slowly win money till i got 26 bucks k...don play play...haha...but then when i was banker i lost all my money then i borrow 1 dollar from my mom...haha...then start again and this time i won 30 bucks...how to keep a pro down? haha jk. k anyway gtg now! im tired!! need my sleep and i wanna watch my american idol that i recorded! hahax bye!

sympathy is the golden key that unlocks the hearts of others

Popular posts from this blog